this was a fun, yet unproductive weekend.
i went bowling saturday night with my roommate and suitemates. pictures will be up if i ever figure it out. =(
today, i went to the jazz festival at ucla and saw india.arie. she's so goofy and cute and her voice is so soothing.
i was looking through my old essays and came across old notepad txt. files that i always have up when i type my essays. i use notepad in case i wanted to include something in my essay but dont know where to put it.
an amusing example:
--------------------------------------------
A man is his own worst enemy. women probably cant wipe their asses without a man telling them that they canBecause of societys rules, the characters have difficulty saving their relationships with members of the opposite sex because society enforces the characters to act a certain way. desperate times call for desperate measures, as
I HATE ESSAYS I FEEL LIKE IM PULLING THIS OUTA MY ASS I HATE ESSAYS I HATE THEM SO MUCHI HATE HATE HATEHATEHATEHATHEAHTEHATEHAEHTADDJDIFJ OHWEIPHF AIOEWHFAPWEPHFIOPHFIOHDFIKHSDFOIWEYQAOIJFIWEHFIUEYHRQHNKSDJHNFOQEWYR'DFHKASDHFIWHFFHASF'AFHIHFEELING SMARTi dont knowwhat is this feelign that i feel i dont know where to go and i dont know what im going to do cause i gotta finish this. i hate writing. i hate it. so much.i know i should have more faith in my essay but it blows monkey chunks. i needa sleep. for shoi just had an epiphany and i lost it. damnitSociety blinds the narrator from the consequences of his misogynistic acts and prevents the narrator from knowing what is good for himi hate when people grade my essay and only write bad. I HATE TO BE WRONG "----------------------------------------omg, what the hell was i smoking when i type up these txt files. ahh, too bad i have no more essays to write now that im an econ major.